cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW KIND OF Standard table related with vk11, vk12 and vk13?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, EVERYONE,

HOW KIND OF Standard table related with vk11, vk12 and vk13?

I want to know about how many and how kind Standard table related with vk11, vk12, vk13.

I'v found some table like konp and a601 ~ a609, also I want to know about those table of uses?

I am starting to study about vk11.

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

Then main pricing related tables are KONH header details, and KONP item details.

The other tables your have mentioned like A601,A609.............. all these are condition tables, which stored the values which you save for access sequence combination.

Eg : For condition type PR00, lets us assume one key combination customer/material, so these details will be saved in condition table which is initially generated with fields as a part of condition techinque.

So here the table would be A005 i guess or its A006.

So like wise there will be condition tables for each key combination.

Regards

v K

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK VK so much

your answer very much helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after I input area at vk11, I confirmed information at vk12.

HERE IS A THING.

where does STANDARD TABLE have information that I confirmed at vk12????

I can't find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vbakman,

Can check them in standard tables both KONH and KONP.

But before that you have the check the condition table for the condition type you want check.

In vk12 what ever you are seeing it ( for the key combination), find the condition table.

Give it in se16 and give the values u maintained, condition type, and the key combination details, then take the condition record number.

Give this condition record number in KONH and KONP separtely what ever u maintained in Vk12 can see it.

Regards

vk

Answers (0)