cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

One developer is trying to create a query using BEx Analyser but getting an error "create authorizaton problem to create a query".I know it is an Authorization issue. But how would I check it is an authorization issue. How to check what are authorizations are assigned to the developer right now.

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod

In the same screen click on /nsm53 and it shows whether the user has authorization for this transaction or not.

Take the print out of that screen shot and send it to your security team

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Message was edited by: Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

I would appreciate your quick reply.

Is there any other way to find out ? I meant , how do I check what are the role authorizations are assigned to a developer ?

Thanks

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pramod,

Use PFCG or SU01.

San.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod

In the same screen click on /nsm53 and it shows whether the user has authorization for this transaction or not.

Take the print out of that screen shot and send it to your security team

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Also check tcode su53

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's SU53; Run the tcode SU53 after you executed the query for that developer.

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

To check teh autorization details..

Goto tcode SU01 and enter particular userid, you will different roles assigned to the userid.Double on the roles it will take you to different screen saying "Display Roles", Click the authorization tab

and under " Maintain authorization and generate profiles you will see a glass icon click it.

Under Business informationwarehouse look for Business Explorer-Compnenets. There you will see if theres any restriction on the activities for the user.

Hope this helps

-Doodle