cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible changes in Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Scheduling agreements are made for fixed dates and quantities. Can I change date and quantity or only date / only quantity in va32?

Suppose my SA is created on 1.4.09 for 10 line items. Can I add two more line items on 10.4.09 and on 12.4.09? Then can I deliver all items on 14.4.09?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes you can add at any time...but can deliver it only on the given dates which you specify in the schedule agreement...

This is what is the biggest advantage of schedule agreement as compared to contract...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am closing this thread

Thanks a lot

Sangeeta

Edited by: Sangeeta Mukherjee on May 2, 2009 8:37 AM

Edited by: Sangeeta Mukherjee on May 2, 2009 8:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Schedules in Forecast Tab can be altered based on your requirment.

As you know the schedules will pass on to MRP run, MRP run usally will be scheduled as a batch job and it might run once in a day, or a week or a fortnight, depends from company to company.

So if you change the schedules after MRP is run, then the reqirment passed to PP module is wrong.

With respect to delivery creation it doesn't have any impact.

In the Forecast Tab, there is a New Delivery Proposal Icon , if you press on that icon, all the old schedules are deleted and then you can maintain the new ones.

All the old schedules can be seen under the Analysis Icon.

Delivery Schedule number will be unique and this will differntiate schedules coming at different times