SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA_BUPA archiving for BUT000 table data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In ISU, I've to archive BUT000 table data using Standard object CA_BUPA.

I've been getting the following Job log:

Archiving Session Statistics

Number of objects read 1

Of which are archivable and deletable: 0

copiable and non-deletable: 0

non-archivable: 1

Reasons data not archived (several reasons possible)

Due To FICA Dependencies: 1

Do I need to archive the dependent objects first, if so where can I get them and what's the reason behind

archiving dependent objects.

Do suggest if anyone is clear on archiving CA_BUPA, and what are the pre-requisites for the same.

Looking forward to all your valuable answers.

Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh Sahu on Apr 14, 2009 12:39 AM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know that CA_BUPA archive business partner records and these BP is used in various business transactions.

If this BP is still used in various other transaction document which still open then you can't archive this BP. Only BP's which is not having any business document open (Business completed) and met the minimum residence period then you can archive it.

In Network graphics of SARA transaction you can find all the dependent archiving object.

-Thanks,

Ajay

0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay,

How can we know that no business document is open for a particular BP.

Once we know a BP is independent of all business document, do we need to archive the dependent objects first then CA_BUPA?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know the transaction to chec the BP completion. Please reachout to your functional team.

It is not mandatory to archive dependent archiving object perticularly CA_BUPA if the BP doesn't have any open items but % of archivability of BP could be less when compare with considering the dependent ones. This will not imply to all the archiving objects.

-Thanks,

Ajay