cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.3 rules, where can i find it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i find the new rule set that's been used with 5.3 and does that include rules for CRM? we are moving to 5.3 and trying to get CRM box into the sabranes control. I downloaded the new 5.3 zip file but couldnt fine the rules text file, please help.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They will be available with GRC support packages. You extract the support package with the help of basis team and you will get a zip file . extract it. you will see all theserule files inside.

JO

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

R, I'd like to ask you another question related to CRM rules in AC5.3. I made an error in my initial posting: my project actually upgraded from CRM 2007 to CRM 7.0. Does the comment you made about CRM 2007 apply to CRM 7.0; namely that the GRC AC5.3 delivered rule set does not include CRM 7.0 components and authorization values? Since the delivered CRM rule set is based on Actions and Permissions, does that mean that we can not add any SoD rules for CRM components and authorization values? I understand that we can use the Critical Permission rules to add the CRM 7.0 components and authorization values (so at least we can do a presence check on those values in the roles), but is there any way at this time to actually assess SoD in CRM 7.0? Sorry for the lengthy question.....

Thank you for your help,

Jane

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Olga,

This integration is not possible yet.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG APJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harleen,

Thank you very much for answering. You can tell me how to realize this Integration? The context is that CRM is first way in the request workflow the systems access.

Kind regards,

Connie

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Connie,

CRM user management including creation of business partners and central person can be provided through Netweaver Identity Management:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/43/f49dbbe47a4cd290f04ac607d6a799/frameset.htm

An integration with Access Control ensures compliance in the process:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0da2dba-0480-2b10-a7ae-f055ab6e...

Hope that helps,

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks for you information, I am checking the documentation, if I have some restlessness, it will comment on it to you.

Again thanks very much.

Connie.

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you clarify what you mean by the statement "There are some CRM rules contained, if you are looking for rules suitable for CRM 2007 (components) you will not find any." My project just upgraded from CRM 7.0 to CRM 2007. Are you saying that there are rules for CRM 7.0 but not for CRM 2007?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the thing with CRM 2007 and the new WebUI is that the authorizations are not longer built arround TCodes (Actions) but CRM components and auth values. The CRM rules delivered by SAP are built on traditional TCode(Action) and Permission(Auth Value) level, but do not consider components. According to SAP support, this will not change.

So, you can only leverage (critical) permission rules to adress your requirements in the CRM system as long as business users are concerned; Business Users have to use the WebUI. SoD requirements in the SAP BASIS area for example can be captured with the general rules delivered, as administrators will still use the SAP GUI with traditional authorizations for most of their tasks.

Does that make sense for you?

Kind regards,

R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the rules are coming as text files with the installation packages . There are some CRM rules contained, if you are looking for rules suitable for CRM 2007 (components) you will not find any. Alternatively, you will have to take care of (critical) permission rules instead.

Kind regards,

R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about the topic. It is possible realize an Integration direct between SAP CRM and SAP GRC (specific the component CUP in CRM)?

Do you kwon some information about the configuration?