cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Closed Sales Orders through DTW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we import Sales Orders with Status-'Closed' via DTW?

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Payal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see the reason to upload closed sales order. Please explain what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer will be going live in a month. In order to get the sales history for the year 2009 and run sales reports on this data, we thought of getting all Sales Orders for the year 2009. This way, the sales data for the whole year will be intact in SAP.

Please let me know if there is a way to import closed sales order and which field on the DTW template should be used to mark that the sales order is closed.

Thank you,

Payal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most sales reports refer to Invoices. Sales Order has nothing to do with your actual sales data because sales analysis based on A/R Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, we can run Sales Analysis report by Sales Orders. We will bring only closed sales orders that have been invoiced. This will give a fair idea on SAles. This was the idea.

But not sure, which field in DTW needs to be populated to import closed Sales Orders.

Thanks,

Payal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Without testing ,I believe the answer is yes .Since we will be importing lots of data from legacy system ,sometimes closed and open and Dtw is the tool to upload and import data .,the answer should be definetely yes .

I would suggest you to test it in your environment .

Thank you

Bishal