cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing organization when creatin a Purchase requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I need to know where can I configure the Purchasing organization when creating automatically a Purchase requisition from a sales order??.

Thanks

Regards

Soraya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soraya,

Please follow the below process to see how the Pur Org is defaulted when the PR is created automatically

1) In Schedule line Category for Third Party Sales (CB) there we have to maintain order type as NB( PR doc type) in VOV6.

2) You need to have agreement( ME31 ) and source list(ME01) created earlier for this for a particular vendor and Purchase Org and Material and MRP area and Plant( combination of these).

3)Now maintain Purchasing group int he material master for a pecific material for a specific plant.

If you want PO to be created automatically after the PR is generated then you need to check mark check box in VOV7 for create PO automatically.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit Dujari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soraya,

Configure Purchase Organization in following IMG path.

Enterprise Structure>Definition>Materials Management>Maintain purchasing organization

Assign the Purch org to the Plant inthe following IMG Path. This will be the default P org for the materials in that Plant.

Enterprise Structure>Assignment>Materials Management>Assign standard purchasing organization to plant

Extend the material to tha Purch org maintained.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I already have assigned the Purcharse organization to the plant in the Enterprise Structure configuration, but anyway when I create a new sales order the purchase requisition is requiring the purchase organization. I don't know if has to do with something in the schedule lines configuration .

Thanks

Regards

Soraya