Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Data Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on a Proxy to Web service scenario in PI 7.1 Version

I have SAP Pre defined message on Source side, and External Parter Message on the target side,

Some of the data elements on the Target side are required fields, I am passing the values to Required Data elements based on the certain condition,

For example: If Category code which is on the source side is 2 then I am passing the Organization First name:Second name to Commerical name which is required Data element on the target side, If the Category code is other than 2 then I am moving the Blanks to Required field, and eventually I am receing the following error

Please let me know what value I can assign to the required fields in the exceptional Case, (i.e if the category code is other than 2)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_ISO_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ClaimInvestigati</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>onAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Com~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ECC_Claimsinfo_to_ISO_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ClaimInvestigationAddRq/ClaimsParty/GeneralPartyInfo/NameInfo/Com~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks a lot for the inputs

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using constants to map the blank value then please make sure that you enter space in there

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Blanks in the Constant Map ( ). Not any values, If I assign any constant value then the error will not occur

Without assigning any Values how can I get rid of this error

Thanks

PR