cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing / Exclusion Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured listing/exclusion such that we can list or exclude by the key combinations customer/material, or customer/material group. Exclusion works for both key combinations, but listing only works for one of the two key combination groups at once.

For example, we have customer 100 and 200. For customer 100, I exclude material 10, and group B. When creating a sales order, when I try to add material 10, or B1, B2, B3 etc. from group B, I recieve an error. For customer 200, I list material 20, and group A. When I create a sales order, I can only add material 20. However, I can not add materials A1, A2, A3, etc. from group A.

I've tried rearranging the access sequence A001 for listing, and having it check groups before individual materials. When I do this, then it will allow customer 200 to purchase A1, A2, A3, but not material 20. So it seems that the A001 is only looking at the first table in the access sequence?

I've run stuck as to why this would be the case... any ideas?

Thanks,

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have added a requirement Routine "1 (Different Payer) to the access sequence of the Customer / Material Group" i.e., is your Payer and Sold to party the same..??

or

is more than one listing applicable in your case ?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly , Just check wheather you have assigned Listing procedure and Exclusion procedure to your document type or not. Secondly also check wheather you have maintained both conditon records or not

Regards

Srinath