cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we take standard report for all sales orders based on the condition typ

Former Member

Hi all,

Based on the condition type, we need to take a report for sales orders on the particular date.

Thanks and Regards.....VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again.

Searching for a solution, I found a Logical Database for sales orders, that have all the information that you need.

Using like reference the post of Bhagavatula, in the same transaction SQVI you can use, instead of the suggested join, you can select a logical database called VAV in Data source.

This logical database links the tables, VBAK, VBAP, VBUK and KONV that is the central point of the question.

You can list the information of logical database using the transaction SLDB.

In 'Logical Database' inform VAV.

Press F8 to list all the fields.

More information about logical database in:

Link: [SAP Logical Database|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46C/helpdata/EN/9f/db9b5e35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilmar,

Thanks a lot.It worked for me .Once again thanks a lot for all who helped for this.

Regards....VM

Edited by: vm on Apr 15, 2009 9:55 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLVED

nairharsha
Participant
0 Kudos

what was the solution implemented. I have similar req

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

This report that you need will be daily used?

If the answer is yes, you can create an Info Structure (SIS) to cumulate these values.

Wait for your reply.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VM,

Use Tcode V/LD for Pricing condition reports. If standard reports doesn't satisfies your requirement then use Tcode V/LA to create, V/LB to Change and V/LC for display pricing reports. If you need step by step configuration of customized pricing report. Let me know.

Regards

Nagendra P Boggarapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nagendra.I did as u said.But mine is header condition type,they dont hav access sequece and tables.That particular condition type need to be selected.Based on the particular header condition type,i would like to see what are all the sales orders created.

Regards...VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get that through a Query reports on SQVI or if it is a one time requirement, then you can get it through the following steps

1) Go to VBAK and give the Selection Paremtners as Date ( And any other as desired)

2) Get the Document Condition Number from VBAK ( Field name VBAK - KNUMV)

3) Go to the Table KONV and give the Document Condition Number ( VBAK - KNUMV) in KONV-KNUMV.

4) Give the Condition type in the Selection Screen.

5) The result will bring you the list of all sales orders with the selected condition type during the Date range.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagavatula Srinivas ,

Thank you very much..

I tried what u said,but not able to see the list of sales orders for that particular condition type.

I have given the doc cond number ,Header condition type in the KONV table,but i am not able to see the list of sales orders in which the header condition type is used.

But it is showing the list of data for that particular condition type.Could you guide me if anything i didnot do?

Does sap has any table which consists of sales document number and condition type?

Thanks and Regards...VM

Edited by: vm on Apr 14, 2009 6:37 PM