Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for Saving KNA1-STRAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!!

I have a question, is there any way to save the field KNA1-STRAS with another format??, it means, I need to save the field without the field house_num before Street.

For Example, i have a customer with next values :

ADDR1_DATA-STREET = Washington

ADDR1_DATA-HOUSE_NUM1 = 899

ADDR1_DATA-HOUSE_NUM2 = 50-I

I use the field KNA1-STRAS in some reports, but when i save this customer, the information in KNA1-STRAS is saved like this : 899 Washington, 50-I , and i need it to be saved like this : Washington 899, 50-I.

I hope somebody can help me, Thanks a Lot!!

Regards

Soraya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well as a practice I always see in VD01/VD02 this field save always like that .You can not change its sequence!!!

Afterthought is you have to find some user exit in VD01 or add some fields in your tables as append structure . Or you need to use some "Z" tables which can give your required out put .

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well as a practice I always see in VD01/VD02 this field save always like that .You can not change its sequence!!!

Afterthought is you have to find some user exit in VD01 or add some fields in your tables as append structure . Or you need to use some "Z" tables which can give your required out put .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thanks Saquib, I'll try what you say and i let you know.

I just was wondering if this change can be made, but if is not possible, I'll need to do something else.

Thanks!!.

Soraya

0 Kudos

When using it in reports, do you think that you can be successfuly breaking it up and putting it the way that you want? Does it always put commas to separate? If so, you can use SPLIT to break it up and CONCATENATE to piece it back together.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

As Rich mentioned . Once you saved the data in table in customer master, you can manipulate it in your reports and where ever using writing different piece of code .. is this you’re looking for ?

As in many reports and SAP scripts we can show these values as per our requirement .

Hope this’ll give you some idea !!!

Thanks