Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Message Error

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing a split message without BPM, but I have found a weird error. When I change the ocurrences to unbounded (1:N) in target structure I am finding this error.

http://picasaweb.google.es/hose86/SapXi#5324222633504070658

In the picture above appears some yellow square instead of the source/target structure. At the bottom of the picture you can see " Object *** not found". Why?

I try with other structures and I have the same error. If I try to create other MM the error persist. I tried to reinstall another java versions, and still not working.

Could you give me any tips?

I'm using PI 7.1 and JRE 1.5.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Jose Antonio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use lower version of java.(Lower than JRE 1.5)

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I change the ocurrences to unbounded (1:N) in target structure I am finding this error

where exactly you are changing the cardinality...it has to be changed in the Signature tab of Message Mapping....

With the original cardinality:

<SRC>

<Node1>

<Field1>

Now when you change the cardinality in Signature tab:

<Message>

<Message1>

<SRC>

<Node1>

<Field1>

So basically the position of the elements in the structure is getting changed and hence the mapping getting disturbed.....

regards,

Abhishek.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek,

It is the problem but, How could I resolve this issue?

Is possible in PI 7.1 export the value mapping into an mte file?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Jose Antonio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was using JRE 1.6 before had a lot of issues.. then downgraded to 1.4 and everythign works fine.

you can install 1.4 and disable ur current one from control panel.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is solved.

To add <Messages> and <Message1> tags in target structure. I have exported mapping values as *.xim file. I have edited file that content mapping with and XML editor.

More specifically:

If you open the MM and select "Description" box in header and press ctrlshift0, then a pop-up appears with Export and Import tools. Then you should unzip the *.xim file and edit the mapping file.

Thanks and regards,

Jose Antonio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could not able to see the pictures...

Anyway try to use the Enhanced interface determination .

In message mapping go to messages tab and change the occurance to 1: unbounded and also change the occurance in the Interface mapping too.

jude