cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple Receiver interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a secanrio when i need to map saame X12 XML to two diff IDOC interfaces in ECC system based on content.

I know the content based routing but i know how to choose different services as reciever but i don't know hwo to Choose diff receiver interfaces with in the same reciever service when sender is same.

Can any body please suggest how to differenetiate between interfaces also based on content based routing.

Thanks

-Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively, you can opt to use multi-mapping, with the occurrences of each message set to 0..1. The interface is triggered via conditions. In ID, you would be declaring an Enhanced Interface Determination.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the Receiver Determination you can have add number of receivers and the corresponding receiver will be called by the routing condition . Since this is the first step in the Pipeline steps.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may use multiple interface determination and provide your condition there. Check the Interface determination step in ID and you will find + symbol to add other interfaces based on condition.

Regards,

Prateek