Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarquical List with OO.

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers.

I've been trying to develop a hierarquical list using as a reference the example program BCALV_TREE_SIMPLE_DEMO given by any of you in furthers threads. The problem is that, adjusting it to my settings, I cannot distinguise between header data and item data.

In order to adapt it, I've created a DDic Structure with both data of header and pos, which looks like:

Estructura         ZSD_ORDERLIST                  activo                                                                       
Descripción breve  Carga Pedidos Excel - Estructura de Listado                                                                                
1 / 17                                                 
   Componente      TpReTp.componentes  Tipo de daLong. DecimaDescripción breve                                           Grupo 
   REFERENCIA          ZREFERENCE      CHAR          10     0Referencia de Creación de Pedido                                  
   FECHA_TRAT          DATUM           DATS           8     0Fecha                                                             
   KUNNR               KUNNR           CHAR          10     0Nº de cliente 1                                                   
   DOC_TYPE            AUART           CHAR           4     0Clase de documento de ventas                                      
   SALES_ORG           VKORG           CHAR           4     0Organización de ventas                                            
   DISTR_CHAN          VTWEG           CHAR           2     0Canal de distribución                                             
   SALES_OFF           VKBUR           CHAR           4     0Oficina de ventas                                                 
   SALES_GRP           VKGRP           CHAR           3     0Grupo de vendedores                                               
   PURCH_NO_C          BSTKD           CHAR          35     0Número de pedido del cliente                                      
   PURCH_DATE          BSTDK           DATS           8     0Fecha del pedido de compras efectuado por el cliente              
   TRATADO             ZTRATADO        CHAR           1     0Status de Tratamiento del Pedido                                  
   NUM_PEDIDO          VBELN           CHAR          10     0Número de documento comercial                                     
   POSICION            POSNR           NUMC           6     0Número de posición del documento comercial                        
   MATERIAL            MATNR           CHAR          18     0Número de material                                                
   REQ_QTY             DZMENG          QUAN          13     3Cantidad prevista en unidad de medida de venta                    
   UNIDAD              DZIEME          UNIT           3     0Unidad de medida para la cantidad prevista                        
   BONIFICADO          FLAG            CHAR           1     0Indicador general                                                                                

So, 'til field named num_pedido, the data belongs to header; the rest is for positions.

So, how could I make a "header line" and the "pos" lines (with corresponding data), in a hierarquical tree -using OO (it's a requiriment) cause need to insert that list in a screen with many others objects.

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take all those fields until NUM_PEDIDO in your SORT table as it is being filled in the program BCALV_TREE_SIMPLE_DEMO in subroutine BUILD_SORT_TABLE.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take all those fields until NUM_PEDIDO in your SORT table as it is being filled in the program BCALV_TREE_SIMPLE_DEMO in subroutine BUILD_SORT_TABLE.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

So, what you mean is that I should build the Sort table with all the "header" fields?

0 Kudos

Hi, Naimesh.

I've done what you've suggested and I don't really get what I want. After building the Sort table, I get a lot of folders but not just 2 real levels.