Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on IDOC OUTBOUND FOR Vendor Master and Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I need to create IDOC's for Vendor master and customer master using ALE. Whenever they create vendor/customer or changes to vendor/customer should create IDOC's.

Can anyone please help me out how to proceed? I know that we can use CREMAS/DEBMAS and CREMAS04/CREMAS...But I would like to know how to use those.

Thank-You,

Venky

7 REPLIES 7

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do the following steps.

- Create logical system ( SALE )

- Create Distribution model in BD64

- Create Port and partner ( WE21/WE20 )

- Activate change pointer for the message type in BD21 .

-Create RFC connection with the other system in SM59

- Schedule the Idoc outbound program RSEOUT00

After doing these steps you are able to send changes .

You cant test the setup using WE19 .

You can see the Idocs in BD87 ..

You all get all the reports in t-code SALE and WEDI

Hope this’ll help .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Welcome to group.

Related to CREMAS/DEBMAS, for your situation, you can use the change pointers. With this, when ever there is an change/create, it will create an entry in CDHDR & CDPOS and based on that it will create the IDOCs for these.

Activate the change pointers for these message types and run the application RBDMIDOC periodically (whenever you want). This application will create the IDOCs based on your entries.

To activate the change pointers, the TCODEs are

BD50 Checking change pointer is activated for Message Type

BD52 Checking which fields are configured change pointer to create. (please make sure, an entry will exist in BDCP table)

I hope you know the remaining configuration related to partner profile entries (WE20) i.e. to which system you want to send the idocs and Inbound or Outbound etc.

Let me know if you need further info.

shylesh

0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

We have two FM's(MASTEREIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS ans MASTERIDOC_CREATE_DEBMAS)....Where will we assgin these FM...

Thank-You,

Venky

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You have to assign it in t.code WE57.

0 Kudos

Thaks Sailesh...

When I looked at BD52 Entries are already kept someone...Do I need to do anything with that? How will we find out is it active or not?

Venky...

0 Kudos

As you already get answer !!! Small tip for Idocs , if you go SE93 and search on WE* ( you’ll get all transaction for EDI and idocs ) as well as BD* ( from ALE ) ..

Hope this’ll help you in future to find out the transactions .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Just check in BD50, the check box for the Message Type should be enabled ( if not you have to do it at BD21, i am not sure as i do not have access for this TCODE), and in BD52, the entries are Fields on which the change pointers are setup.

Once everything is setup correctly, try to change any customer master and then run the application RBDMIDOC. This application will create IDOCs (the status will be 30 here) and then run RSEOUT00 to send the IDOCs to partner systems (the status will change to 03 & then 12).

Hope this will clarify...

Shylesh