cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to File - CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED - error code: 200, error text:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured a Proxy to JDBC scenario from a new ECC dev system and it works great. I recently tried migrating the changes to the new ECC qas environment and I get the following error message. Can anyone help, I must have missed some configuration somewhere?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Integration Server

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>200</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Error Parsing Response. No XI Response Received.</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText><html> <head> <title>SAP J2EE Engine Start Page</title> </head> <frameset framespacing="0" border="0" rows="90,*" frameborder="0"> <frame name="banner" scrolling="no" noresize target="contents" src="top.html" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"> <frame name="main" src="main.html" marginwidth="10" marginheight="30" scrolling="auto"> <noframes> <body> <p>This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.</p> </body> </noframes> </frameset> </html></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 200, error text: Error Parsing Response. No XI Response Received.)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if you have maintained RFC destination like

dest:// in SXMB_ADM in ERP system fomr which you're sending the proxy

compare it with your previous ERP landscape

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is your proxy synchronous or asynchronous. If you have configured your proxy as synchronous(your interface is outbound synchronous) and it has not recieved any response then you may get this error.

in such case, if you doont need any response and your details got posted to database, you can ignore the error.

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I think what michal told is correct there is a connectivity issue but please make sure regarding mapping also why it is unable to receive the response...

Actually ERROR 200 code means::

Description: The request has succeeded. The information returned with the response is dependent on the method used in the request GET an entity corresponding to the requested resource is sent in the response; HEAD the entity-header fields corresponding to the requested resource are sent in the response without any message-body; POST an entity describing or containing the result of the action; TRACE an entity containing the request message as received by the end server.

Possible Tips:

Have a look into SAP Note: 871959..

I know this is not an exact answet but this ill give u some idea..

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli