cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can you please help me with the following problem.

I have a query with "business partner" displayed in rows. My requirement is to only display values that start with "A" in their description. I am currently doing this by selecting each value that starts with "A" and restricting "Business Partner" with it. But the problem is the data in BWD is incomplete and the values that start with "A" in BWQ are more than in BWD thus giving me incorrect results when the query is transported and executed in BWQ. Can i write an customer exit so that it can read the values that start with "A" and pull those values? if yes, how do I do it, else is there any other way to restrict by pattern "A*".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use l_s_range-OPT = 'CP' in Customer Exit.

See the thread

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i use this code for text instead of key values? if so how do I do it. The object that i will be using is zslsrep.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sujana,

You can write a customer exit for the same but then if the number of values exceed 300 then you will have a problem with the same.

A simpler suggestion would be to enhance BPartner with a nav att and filter the query using that is that is possible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add a value in restriction even though you cannot see it in your dev box...when you are restricting the business partner in your query...in the screen where you select your values...type the value that you see in your Q box and send it over to the right side of the screen...

If there are only a small set of these then you can do it this way...but for a larger set there should be an easier way to do it...probably filtering out once the query is executed.

hope it helps