cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization objects/product categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

I am trying to replicate categories from the backend.I have created a hierarchy and assigned it to the

purchasing as well.

Only DNL_CUST_BASIS3 has been downloaded.The rest(DNL_CUST_PROD0...PROD1) are in the status "running"in R3AM1.

Outbound of R/3 and Inbound of SRM is empty.

The outbound queue of SRM is getting populated by these cust. objects.wHAT should i do?Where should i check?Please help.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

if you don't find any trace in SMQ1/SMQ2 in R/3 and SRM, have a look at created BDOCs in SRM.

They could have failed because of incorrect UOM between R/3 and SRM.

SMW01 - Display BDoc Messages

SMW02 - Display BDoc Message Summary

SMW02A - BDoc Message Error Analysis

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info.

I checked them all...there are no records created.

When i do the initial load,it says the cust. object is in running status.It remains like that

only....when i check SMQ1(outbound queue) of SRM,i can see all the objects that i am trying

to load waiting there...should they be in the outbound of SRM??

Please suggest.

Sam

p.s:Chris,

In the middleware trace,i am getting this message everytime i try to do initial load:

@09@ 20060404 232202 4432345C07FD6E24E10000009887BB10 I R3A_LOG SMOF0_INIT_DNL_START SAPLSMO0 USER ID

Message was edited by: Sam Jenkins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

Also,i just noticed.If we double click on the queue name(outbound queue in SRM),it shows the status

of the object as <b>"sysfailed".</b>On further double clicking on the status message we get <b>"the current

application triggered a termination with a short dump."</b>

What does it mean?And how do we resolve it?

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly do the following -

1 anaylse the abap dump in ST22.

2 Check the RFC connection and user id password are the same in both the systems in R/3 and SRM

3 Chk wheather customsing setting for Define Backend System for Product Category are defined properly .

Regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

What does the dump anlayiss in ST22 say????Did you check all the site settings in SMOEAC as well as all the filters settings in SRM???

ALso check the RFC's maintained in both the systems.

Also on the R/3 side please check the entries in all the CRM MW related tables(CRMRFCPAR,CRMSUBTAB,CRMCONSUM).

Check whether the Consumer entry has been maintained for SRM in both the systems(i.e. entry in table CRMCONSUM in both systems).

These could be some of the settings you could ckeck before starting the Initial Load again for the Customizing objects which could not be downloaded!

ALso after all these settings have been done properly,run the Report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW before staring the INitial Load as per note 720819.

Hope this helps.If not send me the Dump analysis.

Regards,

Disha.

Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Middleware request are first processed by an outbound queue in SRM, that disappear once executed, i.e. sent to R/3.

In your case, the request remains in SRM outbound queue because an important error (an ABAP dump) occured in R/3 during the call.

Check this dump with transaction ST22 in R/3.

You will get the error reason.

Correct it and reprocess your outbound queue in SRM.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.I will check them out today and update you.

Also,can anyone be a little clear on which tables in which systems...there are some four tables....CRMCONSUM,CRMRFCPAR,CRMPAROLTP,CRMSUBTAB(are there any other tables?).I want to know entries in which table should be done in which system.Right now,there seems to be too many entries on both systems.

Please let me know.In the meanwhile,i will check the ABAP dump too.

Thanks

Sam

p.s:-in CRMSUBTAB in SRM system,i am not finding the correct Function modules...crs_mtl_extract,crs_cust._extract and crs_service_extract.Any idea how i can get these?