Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twol Level of plan Approval and reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a two question in my mind.

1- IF i want to approved my travel plan by two manager's means Junior and senior then how i can configure this thing in org unit, or that thing is also possible in some time only one manager should approved the trip.

2.-Am not aware about the reports in travel mangment how we create.

kindly help me with the example .

thanks

regards

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yuioyuo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I have the same requirement and this is what I am doing.

1) Travel adminitrator enter the expenses and this gets stored in status 'trip completed' 'open'

2) First level approver goes to the program checks the information and saves this in status 'trip arpproved' open

3) Second level approver saves this in status 'trip approved' 'to be settled'.

First level approver will have the option only to set the status 'trip approved' 'open'. The approval program wil have a variant that will only show trips in this status for the first level approvers.

Second level will have authorizations to change the status 'trip approved' 'to be settled' .

.let me know if this is clear or you need more info on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ch,

I am clear with the solution can you give the solution in detail.

thanks

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Are you using ESS for travel request approval or R/3.

This can be done using workflow.when am employee creates travel request the same will be sent to the reportig manager after his/her approval it will be sent to next higher up for further approval.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do this through workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Thnks for your reply but i don't want to use the work flow because am not aware about the workflow .i want to do that thing r/3 program only.But not able to do that if u have a idea then tell me .

thanks

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ap,

i am not aware about workflow i have to do that thing threw the program in r/3 .

thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I have a similar requirement but we are not using the EP and UWL. Managers use R/3 to approve. So what I did was, I used the approval program and used the status fields to acheive this

regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

I am not getting what you want to say kindly elobrate that thing.

i am very thankfull for that.

thanks

regards

sandeep dabral