cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Savings Account Plans

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone had implemented a Health Savins Account plan I would like to know how you handled the proration that must take place based on the date of hire. For example, if an elects $550 for employee only converage and is hired mid year by law SAP should only allow them to take up to $225 dollars. If anyone has found a way to handle this requirement I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The deductions should be part of the standard Payroll Schema based on the effdt of the Plan.. I don't think any config needs to be done after the enrolment..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on HSA implementation can any share the config details.

Shyla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check subschema UDD0 in your payroll schema and in that PAR1. Change BEG to PER. Proration would then work.

Cheers,

D_F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HSA solution is being developed by SAP. The solution when available would be able to handle this scenario.

Regards

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue with HSA (miscellaneous plan) not using the start date of the infotype. I placed an OSS message, however, they will not assist as they say it is a consultant issue. I am the business analyst who inherited the configuration and need to fix this issue.

When an employee is hired after January 1st, they are unable to contribute the full annual amount allowed, the infotype only allows the max amount / 27 pays (it does not consider how many pays are remaining to calculate the amount).

Has SAP delivered a solution for HSA? Is so, where do I get it?

Thank you for your help,

Lynda Dunn