cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete test messages from service desk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when we are configuring automnated service desk too many test meesages were created to check whether automatic partner determination is happening or not.

How should i delete messages from service desk which are not required.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can have a look at this note: 1329247 - Archiving Solution Manager Service Desk messages.

Following is part of the contents from the note for your reference:

Service Desk messages in Solution Manager consist of two parts: the support message in Solution Manager, and the service process in CRM.

You must carry out the following steps to delete the messages from the system completely:

1. In Solution Manager

Deletion of the message in Solution Manager involves two parts:

a) Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system status I1076 (deletion flag).

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

If you execute the report in production mode, all messages with the status I0076 are deleted from the database. You can also execute the report in test mode. In this case, the system displays a list of messages that can be deleted.

2. In CRM

You cannot delete a service process in CRM. The service process must be archived.

Call transaction SARA and select the archiving object CRM_SERORD. Archiving involves three steps:

a) Initial run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK

b) Write run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_SAVE

c) Delete run Report CRM_ARC_SERORD_DELETE

When the delete run has completed, the service process has been deleted from the database and is in an archive file. You can access archived documents using transaction SARE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anthym ,

We are facing the same issue in deleting the unwanted support tickets.

As you suggest , we have tried

a) Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system status I1076 (deletion flag).

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

After executing this report in update mode , the message showing is " Notification was deleted " .

But in Transaction monitor ( CRM_DNO_MONITOR ) , it seems only the system Id is removed from the

ticket and all other things are there as before . Please suggest us the way to remove the ticket

completely from the Transaction Monitor .

Regards,

Nibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm pretty much having the same issue. I went through and marked the tickets for deletion then ran Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS which said it deleted the tickets but they are still appearing in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Is there a way to remove the tickets from the system so they don't show up in CRM_DNO_MONITOR?

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You may want to try program CRM_INDEX_REBUILD. This will sync the tables that the monitor transaction uses with the actual data tables. We have used this successfully in the past and there are OSS notes that describe the process as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue. I should delete a support message as the message is not changeable anymore (the status profile has changed so when I try to change the message then I get "Document is being distributed-changes are not possible" message).

Could you resolve your problem finally?

Thanks and regards,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

set the status as "confirmed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with the following OSS , before proceeding. its depends on the support ticket status.

SAP Notes relevant :

-

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto se38

enter CRM_ORDER_DELETE this report name and press execute

Now enter the ticket no which you want to delete

Remember it is not possible to delete crm doc completely but this std report will delete header data.

Regards

Prakhar