cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Name to take report of Open Sales Order items&its relevant GL Number.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to take a report with Output as Open Sales Order Items and its relevant GL account numbers. is there any T Code in the Standard or atleast the table name.

I have already fetched the Open Sales Order Items from T code VA05, but i need the relevant GL account numbers also.

Any pointers on this will be appreciable.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are no standard reports where in you can fetch the data of the open sales order items and its G/L accounts with the output. But by creating your own report using LIS then it is possible

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard TCode to check both open quantity and G/L Account in one stretch. You need to develop a zee report considering

VBBE for open orders and for G/L Account, you can consider tables like BSAD, BSID, BSIS

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Is there anyother table name instead of Zreport, so that i can fetch the Open Orders value from VBBE or VA05 and then to find the relevant GL accounts by giving this Open Sales Document Numbers as input.

I believe there is some Table to fetch those reports.

Rgds,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware all your sales will be accounted based on the settings you maintain in VKOA. All your billing documents will have Account Assignment Group and you can see the same in VKOA also. So you can consider tables like C001, C002, C003, C004, C005 etc., to fetch G/L Accounts related to sales.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi