Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport not working in STMS

former_member222931
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My QAS system has been refresh from Production. When I want to import, my transport is hanging with a lorry icon. I have done the necessary requirement like setting up STMS, reschedule job RDDIMPDP, check related table such as TPSTAT, TRJOB and TRBAT. Tables are empty.

However, I am still unable to perform any transport. Appreciate help from anybody.

Does this have any relation with priviledge of $OPS users?My database is running on Oracle

Rgds,

Shafinaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you complete the refresh? Was this via a DB copy?

The first thing to check is see if tp is already running as a process (and kill off any duplicates). Another thing to check is see if there is a lock file for the QAS box under /usr/sap/trans/tmp (and remove as needed).

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

former_member222931
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply. This problem is resolved. I deleted the previous system log on group in SM61.

STMS is working fine now.

Rgds,

Shafinaz

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be your R3trans and TP files are on different patch level on both system, You can check that.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi syed,

Please check the Import Queue is open or closed as well as the target group for the QAS.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

please post the tranpsort import logs that would help us to know what the erros is

Rohit