cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0HR_PY_1

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed the standard business content infocube 0PY_C02 and related objects. All necessary activations are done both in source system and BW. While trying to load data using datasource/infosource 0HR_PY_1, no records are being extracted to BW. When i test through RSA3 in source system, it shows all the records for the datasource. Do I need to do any additional settings in SBIW for HR before trying to extract the information?

Suneeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For HR no need to do any settingd in sbiw.

Please check ur update rules and transfer rules and load the data.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Mt update and transfer rules are from business content, active and there are no enhancements. In addition to this, the data load monitor says executed sucessfully but 0 records. I have tried both Init as well as full options and both end with the same result.

Suneeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chech rsa3 for the datasource data is there or not.

Go to monitor and let me know the msg it is giving in details tab.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Details tab in the monitor says "No Data" whereas RSA3 is extracting the records. It is kind of strange.

Suneeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

just paste the entire detail data.

daignosys and procedure.

0 Kudos

Sridhar,

Have sent the details to your hotmail ID

Suneeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate all the objects again and try to load.

0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

After groping in the dak for several days, I finally got the answer through SAP note 672514. No records were being fetched because the dialog user did not have authorization for HR data. Once I added the role P_BAS_ALL as metioned in the note, I was able to extract the data without any further changes.

The funny part is that BIW says no records in the table and RSA3 retrieves the records and you never know the problem. Thanks for the help anyways.

Regards

Suneeth