cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Requirement of SL in Delivery for a particular Sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have customised supplementary order type, delivery type and billing type. In supplemntary delivry item category, the relevance for picking, storage location required, determine storage location, fields are unchecked. It works well with a particular customr and for a particular sales area, particular materials. In delivery, we have PGI and saved delivery. Delivry did not have picking and it did not ask for any storage location.

But when I am trying to create the same supplementary order type for a different customer and different sales area and scrap material, the delivery has no picking but its asking for storage location to do PGI. Pls tell me what I have to do to remove the requiremnt for storage location in delivery for this particular sales area.

Thanks

sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Go to material master (MM02) of the Scrap material and then check on the Item category group in the Sales Org2 Tab page.

Then Go to the following path and check on what is the item category assined wrt Delivery type, Item category group fromthe materil master, usage and Higher level item category

Logistics Execution>Shipping>Deliveries--> Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries

After noting down on item category from the above path go to 0VLP and deactivate the fields

Relevant for picking

SLOC required

Determine SLOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar

In VL01N, in delivery item, for scrap material, item category is coming as ZSUP. Because the item category for delivery is also maintained as ZSUP. In this Item category, the fields mentioned below are deactivated.

Relevant for picking

SLOC required

Determine SLOC

In material master for scrap, in Sales org2, item category grp is NORM, like all other material.

Thus storage location is not supposed to come in VL01n as a required field.

But in delivery item category determination, i did not find this item category zsup. But when I was making supplementary delivery for other materials, the system did not ask any storage location and supplymentary delivery is duly created. here we delivering from an order not SA.

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the following User Exit is active from a technical consultant

V02V0002 - User exit for storage location determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Thank you very much for extending valuable sugestions.

Thanks

sangeeta