Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order error

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a MTO scenario. In this i am creating a sales order of a KMAT material, i have set it to automatic planned order creation. When i save the sales order the Planned order is automatically generated which can be seen in MD04. But when i am converting the same planned order to the production order the system is giving the following error Realistic delivery date 04/16/2009 ?

check).

Please let me know from where this error is coming and how to resolve it.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a shot cut to solve this error

Double click the message it will give the message no

If it is ME 040

Inimg-mm-purchsing-environment data---define attributes of the system messages

Here system messages (here you can convert from error to warning)

Many of the MM messages you will find here

I have done this in MM during STO being kept as a warning message changing to error and vice versa according to requirement

You can keep blank here so that the message will not appear at all

For you if the same is not available in MM then in PP it should be available (search in PP forums)

But i am 200 % sure this message has been given for customizing by SAP under that module

No need to go SE91

But you should analyze the impacts of changing this

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the MRP views, whether u have specified the GR processing time and others properly..

The probability is the date of availabilty cannot be met with your requirement date..

Please send the error in detail..

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Check for the particular Material Master MRP2 view for the Inhouse Production, GR Processing Time ,Schedule Margin key as to how many days you have given there. May be you have given there more days for the material to be procured. That is the reason system is giving you an error.