cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to replace JMS Msg id with My own customer ID??

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am working one one scenario using JMS Adapter, when i am placing message in Quese,JMS adapter genarating MSG msg id,but i ahve to add my own id its custiomer specific,how to replace JMS Msg id??

thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

found this in SAP help:

Correlation Settings

Define which algorithm is to be used to create the message ID of a new XI message. The prerequisite for selecting an ID is that it is a GUID (globally unique identifier) according to ISO-11578.

If the message ID is not a GUID, message processing will fail. This can cause message duplicates if the ID is not unique. Furthermore, if the GUID does not conform to ISO-11578, this can trigger a GUIDFormatException.

Set XI Message ID (MessageID) To:

- GUID (Recommended Value)

- JMSMessageID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Provider-Dependent)

- JMSCorrelationID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Sender-Dependent)

- JMSProperty (Uniqueness Is JMS-Sender-Dependent)

Enter the JMS Property Name. This value is set for the XI message ID.

If the JMSCorrelationID or JMSProperty are not set in the JMS message, a message ID is generated automatically.

If you have selected JMSMessageID, JMSCorrelationID, or JMSProperty and entered a JMS message ID in these fields, you should see the Remove 'ID:' Marker from JMSMessageIDindicator. Set the indicator.

This is necessary because the JMS specification stipulates that each JMS message ID starts with 'ID'. However, this conflicts with ISO-11578.

Set XI Conversation ID (ConversationID) To:

- No value

If you choose this setting, the XI conversation ID is not set.

- JMSMessageID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Provider-Dependent)

- JMSCorrelationID (Uniqueness Is JMS-Sender-Dependent)

- JMSProperty (Uniqueness Is JMS-Sender-Dependent)

Enter the JMS Property Name. This value is set for the XI message ID.

- Stored JMSCorrelationId of request

The saved JMSCorrelationID of the request is used.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I know that there are some Adapter-Specific Message Properties that may be used to achive this. Please check whether this sites provide some help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/45/da2239feb22e98e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/84/2e3842cd38f83ae10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

joel