cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a business scenario, in which we have three sales orders PI1, PI2, PI3. We have one single delivery D1 and one single InvoiceI1 for the three sales orders. Now when the price master gets updated, the Invoice prices also gets updated accordingly by clicking the u201Cupdateu201D key in regular cases.

In a special business scenario, PI3 is a special type of sales order out of the three sales order in which the prices shouldnu2019t change for a specific period even if we update the invoice by clicking u201Cupdateu201D key in invoice.

So we require a process by which we can go for updation in prices in Invoice I1, without prices of PI3 getting changed while we update the invoice I1 by Update Key. Can someone guide please?

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sdabap ,

The Pricing Update happens based on the "Pricing type" that you mainatin in Copy Controls Delivery to billing Tcode: "VTFL"

Choose Delivery document type and billing type ( D1 to Invoice1), Choose Item Categories for Ex TAN, withihin that we have "Pricing type". If Pricing type = B carry out new pricing then "Update" tab will be activated in Condition type screen. If pricing type = G then "Update" tab will be deactivated and we cannot update the price during the billing.

So it is better that you maintain two item categories through which we can try the above scenario.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls let me know how do i maintain one more item category exclusively for special orders. I have created an item category in VOV7 as ZTAN. I have assigned it in VOV4. But still while making order the following error is coming. May be some mistake in VOV4. Pls tell me the settings in VOV4.

Item category ZT2N is not defined for this item

Message no. V1321

Diagnosis

This item category ZT2N is not allowed for this item.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of this item.

Procedure

Check your entry.

You can display the possible entries by placing the cursor on the Item

category field in the document and selecting F4 (Possible entries).

Former Member
0 Kudos

sdabap

Check whether you have mentioned the same Item Category Group that you have mentioned in Material master in VOV4 settings.

Note: When you SAve the Item Category copied document it will ask you whether you need to mainatain copy controls for the new item category that you have created. Click "Yes"

Regards

Sathya

Answers (0)