Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile plugins not visisble

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I installed NWDS ce 7.1 from the below link

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/ce/

After installation i updated the deatueres using update site.

But I a not able to see mobile plugins for laptop and handheld even after updating.

Do I have to install mobile plugins manually.Where can i get the mobile plugins for SP7 as my NWDS is of SP07.

Thanks in Advance

regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

You need to install the Mobile Plugins manually. Refer this link for the same:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/dd/9427535e5040faa26aa0afd6f0bf87/frameset.htm">Installing Mobile-Specific Software Units</a>

This above link will guide you where/how to download, install, configure, activate your plugins for Mobile 7.1. Additionally, you can check the tree on the left hand side of your page for more related tasks.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veera,

Thanks for ur reply.

The link tells that i have to download it from the cd.But my nwds is of SP07 where as the plugins in the cd is of SP04.Where can I download SP07 mobile plugins.

Thanks and regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

One way of getting the latest SP7 - NWMCLIENTSETUP.sca distribution from service.sap.com/swdc is under the following category

Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group ->SAP NetWeaver-> SAP NETWEAVER-> SAP NETWEAVER MOBILE 7.1

You may optionally use the following direct link to SP7, patch 3:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap/bc/bsp/spn/download_basket/download.htm?objid=0120025231000033100120...

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veera,

I installed the plugins still i am not able to see the mobile perspective..When I open the webdynpro perspective I am getting the below error.

Error creating the view.

com/sap/ide/dii05/lib/internal/project/DCChangeListener

detailed error :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/ide/dii05/lib/internal/project/DCChangeListener

at com.sap.ide.mmservices.core.eclipse.ui.viewpart.MetamodelViewPart.<init>(MetamodelViewPart.java:46)

at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.wdexplorer.view.WDExplorerView.<init>(WDExplorerView.java:77)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:350)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:170)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.java:788)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:243)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:51)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin$1.run(WorkbenchPlugin.java:243)

at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:67)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin.createExtension(WorkbenchPlugin.java:239)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.registry.ViewDescriptor.createView(ViewDescriptor.java:69)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ViewReference.createPartHelper(ViewReference.java:327)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ViewReference.createPart(ViewReference.java:227)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:592)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$ActivationList.setActive(WorkbenchPage.java:4062)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$17.runWithException(WorkbenchPage.java:3127)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.StartupThreading$StartupRunnable.run(StartupThreading.java:31)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:123)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3659)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3296)

at org.eclipse.ui.application.WorkbenchAdvisor.openWindows(WorkbenchAdvisor.java:797)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$25.runWithException(Workbench.java:1342)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.StartupThreading$StartupRunnable.run(StartupThreading.java:31)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:123)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3659)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3296)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2309)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:289)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:461)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:106)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:153)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:363)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:176)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:504)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:443)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1169)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1144)

Please let me know whether there is any problem with the installation.

Thanks and regards,

rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh A on Apr 14, 2009 6:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi veera,

The problem is resolved.Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

rajesh

Answers (0)