Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesnot ask for access key. error No authorization for the 'S_DEVELOP'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After applying patches,in transaction F-43 one of the field Inv Recd Date( BSEG-ZOLLD) is not getting displayed.

after analzing we found that ZOLLD is not there in screen SAPMF05A(0302).

in my development server when i try to change the screen it says "You have no authorization for the authorization object 'S_DEVELOP', which would allow you to change the screen concerned"

my profiles contains sap_all and sap_new rights even then I am getting this error.

Why doesnt it ask for access key ?

Kindly guide me .

Regard

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> my profiles contains sap_all and sap_new rights even then I am getting this error.

>

> Why doesnt it ask for access key ?

What if you try with only SAP_ALL? If you have a lot of other roles attached to your user it could be that there are to many profiles for the buffer.

After regenerating SAP_ALL there's no use for SAP_NEW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when checked in SPAU transaction,

Programs-> SAPMF05A> Screens

05.11.2007 12:58:03 Developer user3

16.08.2007 11:16:53 Developer user2 MEDK900011

16.08.2007 11:16:53 Developer user1 MASK911693

how to do the modification adjustment in spau?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in Su24, if iy has S_develop object or not,

since you say you have SAP_ALL access please regenerate SAP_ALL its a composite profile this should work fine.

But you need to check at SU24 against f-43 whether S_develop missing or not,if missing please insert manually

Prasant K paichha

0 Kudos

> Please check in Su24, if iy has S_develop object or not,

In SU24? why? and what or who is "iy"?

> since you say you have SAP_ALL access please regenerate SAP_ALL its a composite profile this should work fine.

What does the fact that it is a composite profile matter? Besides that I've already made a remark about regenerating it.

> But you need to check at SU24 against f-43 whether S_develop missing or not,if missing please insert manually

Ehm, do you really think the SU24 settings for a transaction influence the changeability of it's underlying screens/programs etc? It will not matter at all what you do with S_DEVELOP in SU24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem got resolved via below steps

Step 1 : in spau transaction,under modification tab check "With Modification Assistant".

Step2 : select the note related to F-43 transaction,select the note set the processing status to

"not relevant"

Step 3 : In transaction spau, select transaction and click on reset to orginal.

Furthermore, please look at attached note #197600 and see if

the modification assistant turned on.

Regards,

Rachel