Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My requirement is as follows,

Price in Sales Order ( PR00) is 100 $. When I create a Billing document i want this price to be 120$. How do I configure in System. I dont want pricing to be re-determined in billing document.

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible in standard with some careful customizations

1.Have a pricing procedure Say RVAA01 for sales order with PR00 as price condition type with price as Rs 100 in its condition record

2.Have another Price condition type ZR00 exact copy of PR00 with with price as Rs 120 in its condition record

3.Have a Pricing procedure say ZRAA01 with all settings similar to that of RVAA01 and the main thing reqd here instead of PR00 this should have ZR00

4. Have your DPP as A for sales order type in VOV8

5..Have your DPP as B for billing type type in VOFA

6.In OVKK maintain settings that for your sales area and CPP if the DPP is A then pricing procedure will be RVAA01 and for the same sales area and same CPP and if the DPP is B then pricing procedure will be ZRAA01

Background settings reqd

In VTFL between your del type to billing type at item level pricing type is to be maintained as B carry out new pricing

Now the sales order will pick PP as RVAA01 with price condition as PR00 as rs 100 and the same order while billing will pick PP as ZRAA01 with price condition as ZR00 as rs 120

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Maintain or carry out new pricing at Billing. For this you need to maintain "Pricing type = B" in VTFL under item category.

Else

Try Manual conditions, even then maintain "Pricing type = B".

Its better you carry out "New Pricing" at Billing level. Mainatain different condition type for your price. Mainatin Document Pricing D= Billing and proceed with pricing determination. Mainatain Condition record for the new pricing condition typeas 120.

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 13, 2009 9:51 AM

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge automatically it can not be done , if you want you can change manually if the condition type is manual condition.

Regards,

Ramesh