cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any one suggest me how to delete and assign the user from/in the org plan.

kindly advise me with ur inputs.

Regards

sss

Edited by: sss on Apr 13, 2009 9:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thank you very much.

regards

Sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto PPOMA_BBP , take the user and right click on the user and delete the Object assignment. this is for the user deletion

if you want add the user to the org go to PP01 and give the user postion and assign the object assignemt and give the relation as A 012.

BR

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satish,

i tried with ur suggestion.now i under stood.there is only A 008 will be displayed in the Relationship type/relationship tab.but u mentioned A 012.

when ever i click on the f4 button it shows only A 008. there is no A 012. can you please explain briefly. and why we are using pp01 instead of ppoma/sa_bbp transaction for maintaining the org structure.can you kindly put an eye with ur suggestions.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

To assign user to a org structure,

First a user should have a position.

in ppoma_bbp, right click on the org unit choose Incorporates, which says as position and assign the user's position to the org structure. User now becomes part of org structure.

Else you could also drag from drop within the same screen. Choose the orgunit, then search for the position and drag and drop the position from the search area to the details area.

To delete a user from the org structure,

You need to delete the assignment of the user's position to the org structure. Right click on the org structure, choose delete option, assignment. If you choose object the position will get deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry, it is A008.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for ur suggestions. why we are using pp01 instead of ppoma/sa_bbp transaction for maintaining the org structure.can you kindly put an eye to resolve the issue.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete and assign users to the orga plan using USERS_GEN transaction .

Note 548862 - FAQ: EBP user administration

Note 387500 - USERS_GEN - Creating many users for an organizational unit

Go thorugh this link could be helpful..

Thanks

prasad.s