Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque and Payment Advice print

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement on Cheque printing and Payment advice printing functionality.

We are converting both the standard Sap scripts of Cheque print RFFOUS_C and Payment advice to a Z program.

It's like we have a cheque format which is priniting the Cheque and payment advice in the different pages.

Is it possible to print both on the same pages?

If yes what are the pre-requisites-

one thing i think is the dimensions of the cheque to invoke the customizations.

Pls. let me know anymore information is required to proceed futher?

Regards,

Sumana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can customize the Tcode FBZ5 for this purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using automatic payment run for your requirement or manual check assignment ???

Regards

Jamal

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using F110 - Automatic Payment Tx

Regards,

Deepthi.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using F110 it is not possible to print Cheque and Payment advice on one page.

SumanaSoori
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If this not possible , could you pls give me the proper way how can i merge two sap scripts Cheque print and Payment advice after converting into Zprograms so that to get the two layouts in one page only.

Pls. give me the suggestions.

Regards,

Deepthi.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have the same issue. My client requirement is to print the cheque on top and payment advice at the bottom, they have a pre-printed stationary with this format.

They use the f-58 transaction to clear the vendor line items and print the cheque straight from there. Currently cheque is getting printed but they want to the payment advice to be printed below the cheque at the same time.

I did some research but could not find a solution. If you have found a asnwer please let me know, Will let you know the solution if I find first

Best regards,

Isuru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumana ,

Its possbile to print the advice & cheque in one single page throught automatic payment program .

Please configure the automatic payment program for cheque printing (C) .

Regards

JAMAL