cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change function location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can be change funnction location by LSMW.

R.S Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

seran_k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you can. But I would prefer BDC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Made lsmw for change & capture the following field with example

Equipment Number Date on which installation location of Time at which the InstallLoc of the eq Functional Location

EQUNR DATUM UZEIT TPLNR

150200012 13.04.2009 13:33:22 1502-PASSY-AUMN1

but at the time of impoting data system show data in this form

File ZPM_CFL_ZPM_CFL_ZPM_CFL.lsmw.read

Row Struct. Conts.

LSMWZPM_CFL ZPM_CFL ZPM_CFL QAS 20020090413133956PMUPLOAD

1 EQPR EQUNR#DATUM#UZEIT#TPLNR

2 EQPR 150200012#13.04.2009#13:33:22#1502-PASSY-AUMN1

3 EQPR

please guide me how i can find correct data at the time of loading

R.S Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not clear. Whcih fields you want to change in teh functional location. Where you are using the equipments and dates.

Also i made LSMW of recording type for change and it is working fine. Please elaborate the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I want to change function location for the equipment so that is why i take dismental date & time

R.S Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragahv,

What is it you are trying please clarify from the above post not able to understand what you are trying to do

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I want to change function location in equipment data.

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

see for that you have to create a recording for dismentle or installation of functionial location at equipment. Its not possible with normal batch input lSMW. after the recording mapped the required fields.

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use LSMW for same.But do take care that while changing FL for perticular equipment give date and time properly.On same date it is possible to change FL but on same date & Time it is not possible coz you can not dismantle or install equipment on FL same date and same time.So make sure that while doing so you can keep date as you want but time should be differ from previous entry for same FL which ur going to change in equipment.if N number of Equipment is install at one FL.

I thing your trying to track the USAGE LIST(Equipment Installation History) of equipments.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to create a seperate recording.You can use standard BAPI for changing equipment viz BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE. Structure BAPI_ITOB_FL_ONLY will be used here in your case.This is very simple method and standard one.It is very fast and you can process it thr idocs.

regds,

atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you explain me the sequence for BAPI

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul ji,

I am new for this so pl guide me how i can change function location through BAPI

Regds,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In lsmw you need to select business object as EQUI(under Business Object Method BALI),Method as CHANGE,then message type will be by default EQUIPMENT_CHANGE.After this you need to follow same lsmw logic as in recording for data mapping etc.Structure for upload will have fields as functional location,valid date and valid time.

You can check in BAPI for import and export parameters.For functional location change import parameter DATA_SPECIFIC will be used with structure BAPI_ITOB_EQ_ONLY.

Alternatively you can use BAPIs :

1. BAPI_EQUI_DISMANTLE - first for dismantling from existing functional loc with time of dismantling.

Here you need to give equp no,func loc from where u want to dismantle,dismantling date and time

2. BAPI_EQUI_INSTALL-again installing at other functional location as well as the time at which installation should happen.

Above alternate is useful if functional locations are already installed and you want to capture their usage hostory.

For this you need to create structured hierarchy and for first file with dismantling data is supplied.Second file is with changed installation details and time data.

You can take help of your ABAP person for this.

regd,

atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many-Many Thanks ,

For providing me prpoer guidence & now my problem has been solved.

Answers (0)