cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Travel Request Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am able to create the travel plan with the help of trip transaction .That request is transfered to the trip manager what should be the next step(in genral case) after approved the trip by the manager .Am not aware of that kindly guide me . After that how the employee can submitt the rembursment detail and how the boss get the detail .

kindly help me

thanks

regards

sandeep dabral

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I am a bit not clear on your step. You said that you created the travel plan, and then it is approved by the trip manager. Then after that, you asked how the employee submit the reimbursement and how it is approved.

basically the step of the travel management:

Travel request (which can be submitted by the employee and approved by manager if you are using ESS/MSS). In travel request, we can request the advance too. If this is the case, when it is approved, it should go to Finance people for posting of advance, and the payment of advance to employee

After it is approved, we can proceed with travel planning, which is to reserve all the infrastructures required for the travel, e.g. plane ticket, hotel, train etc. However, this step is not mandatory, and can be skipped. Like the travel request, employee can submit and the plan can be approved by manager.

After that, employee goes on business trip

Once he/she returns, he/she shall fill in the reimbursement in travel expense by the same trip number (modify the trip and its expense), which should be approved by manager. After that, it should go again to Finance people for settlement and posting of the expense and all that, which take into account the advance paid, if any.

Does it answer your question?

cheers

salomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saloomn,

I am telling you my problem in detail.First what i want to do.

1-First i make the travel plan with approximat travel cost .

2.After that i need a approval before i start the travel that means my travel cost is in fi in advace.

3-After that i need again approval with me rembursment detail.And again place in FI.

This is my requirment.

I had prepaer the trip plan with the help of trip transaction.Now what i have to do for pre travel approval by mangers, and also i want tio show my approx.travel cost.

thanks

regards

sandeep dabral

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pradeep,

isn't that the manager could go into the TRIP Transaction or using the PR05, open the trip and set the approval status? There are few button which you can use, Approve, or Trip Status, and set the status accordingly.

If you have mantained the cost, then it will show as well, isn't it?

cheers

salomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Salomon,

From where( which screen or transaction) manager used for approving the my trip .

and again which screen or transaction employee used for entering the rebursment detail .Am not able to do that am new in hr functional kindly help me .

thanks

regards

sandeep dabral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Manager can use TRIP TCode to approve your trip.

Tcode PR03 to approve advance amount

Employee can use Tcode PR05 to enter reimbursement details.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Shilpaa,

Can u tell then which transaction or screen i can use to plan my travel request.

thanks

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

To plan travel you can use TCode TP01 - Planning Manager or TP20 - Plan Trip (Expert)

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: SANDEEEP DABRAL on Apr 15, 2009 8:41 AM

Edited by: SANDEEEP DABRAL on Apr 15, 2009 8:42 AM