cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC TO FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing IDOC TO FILE scenario when i send matmas and check in we05 the status is yellow with the

below ststament

STATUS TEXT:IDoc: 0000000000789680 Status: IDoc ready for dispatch (ALE service)

T100 TEXT :Receiver exists , No filters , No conversion , Version conversion

can anyone pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

If you have completed all configuration, please follow these steps to troubleshoot your scenario,

1. Check SM58 in sending system wheather the IDoc message is stucked in queues. If yes unlock/actiave the queues using TCODE: smq2

2. If the first step is successful, then check in XI system SXMB_MONI. Check you got any message or not in SXMB_MONI (you can use filters to minimize search result that points to your message). Check for the errors for you message.

Possible errors: If you got message in XI your receiver side communication channel.

Check for any errors related to FTP server.

Apart from these there might be somany other issues that might be reason for not getting a file in your scenario.

Hope if you can troubleshoot above steps you can successfully get the target file.

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to partner profile and select message type(MATMAS) check the option toTransfer IDOC immediately and re run your scenario.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply but i already mention that one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks now it is going but when I see in xi server in t.code idx5 below staus bar i am getting this msg

system is not a central xi; cannot start program.Moreover on receiver side i am using FTP server where i didnt receive any file.

help me please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the blog:

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is related to that option only I have cross checked the same by setting the option Collect IDOcs

and its showing Yellow and status code as 30.

Set the option to Transfer idoc immediately check whether you have set this option to correct partner only ( It should be receiver partner outbound parameters of your distribution model)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check basic seetings between ECC and XI for IDOC transfer

IDX1 - PORT and check the rfc connection.

IDX2 - check if u have metadata

rgds

srini

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Raju Says..

system is not a central xi; cannot start program

The error is due to the mismatch of the Integration Server and the ABAP stack are on a different client numbers (might be 001 and 100 respectivaely).

Check and confirm that the IS and ABAP stack are having same client number.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you like to test your configuration through the idoc take the idoc no generated in we05 and use testing tool for idoc we19 and enter idoc no and execute the same and use standard outbound process for sending the idoc to XI

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how to check and confirm that the IS and ABAP stack are having same client number.

please help me

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please consult your BASIS team. They can help you on this.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how to check and confirm that the IS and ABAP stack are having same client number.

please help me

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju Says..

how to check and confirm that the IS and ABAP stack are having same client number.

Well Raju,

Must be the server has different clients,one declared as application server ie abap stack client and the other declared as Integration server ie XI.

U might be trying to open idx5 in application server client, in which idx5 exists but you cant open the screen even, that can be achieved through we02.

000 is the default client when XI server is installed .We can create separate clients on the system through sccl tcode.

As told we can find the client on sap logon screen.

Logon to sxmb_adm and check whether the client is declared as an application system(r/3) or Integration server(xi).Try idx5 in xi not r/3.

For each client do:Login and goto sxmb_adm,Under Configuration, double click on Integration Engine Configuration and under global configuration data, check the value of Role of Business System : Application System or Integration Server.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal