cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with FIPP.created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a custom workflow linked to the FIPP.created event and, even if the the SWETYPV tx contains the correct record and it's active, when I use the command PARK into FB60 tx the WF is not triggered.

I suppose it's the right tx and command to trigger the FIPP.created event.

Can you suggest me any idea, please?

Thanks in advance.

Angelo

PS: The "Configure RFC Destination" is still disabled because of a problem of user permissions. Could it be a reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Angelo,

the FI document parking is exceptional to many others transaction because it raises it's events only if you have done certain customizing steps.

Even if you're not going to use the SAP Standard Workflow you still have to go through these customizing steps under SPRO>Fincancials>...>Document parking>Workflow... Especially you have to enable the workflow for the company code(s). You can leave all other entries as they were before.

This will do two things:

- It raises events FIPP.Parked, FIPP.Deleted, FIPP.Posted

- It flags "Workflow release neccessary" in VBKPF-XWFREL (or something similar)

A side effect is, that from now on, you cannot post the preliminary document "outside" of the workflow, or without having the "released" flag set. This could prevent users that do (some other) preliminary postings that shouldn't be released by the workflow, get this flag and therefore cannot post their own documents anymore. Under these circumstance think about activating the User-Exit (you find the documentation in the customizing steps) that decides (e.g. depending on the document type VBKPF-BLART) if a release a neccessary.

To release the preliminary document (for posting) you have to execute FIPP.FlagReleaseSet, or you execute FIPP.Post and setting the import parameter ReleaseIgnore to X.

Having the RFC destination not fully customized will also prevent any event to come up.

If you have any further questions, please get back to me.

Best wishes,

Florin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all these infos and tips, Florin!

Greetings from Italy.

Angelo

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Angelo,

You can use Business Transaction Events (BTE)to trigger the FIPP events if you do not want to go through the document release process.

Cheers,

Ramki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I am also facing problem in the Non Purchase order Invoice parked document In FBV2 transaction with business object.

Problem facing when approver rejects the parked document then non purchase order invoice creator do changes in FBV2 transaction , but when changes done and click on save/save as completed then the change event is not triggered, can you please help me and bring me out from this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey found this posting when i was going thru SDN..

need some help here..

i am pretty much trying the same thing here...

Were u able to trigger the workflow. If yes can you please help me.

My POst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ramiki,

Can you guide me to the BTE events for FIPP ?

Answers (0)