Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field is not coming in selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In one of my report there is a field customer group in selection-screen. Report is working fine so i transport request to qas in qas that field is coming on selection screen and its working fine.

But when i transport same request from qas to prd that field is not coming on selection screen.

I try 2-3 times by making diffrent diffrent request but still same result. can any body please tell me why its happen in prd??

regards

Ankit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Do the following things

1) chek the tranport is moved correctly or not..

2) if it moved try to generate the program again

like go to your Quality and Production server QAS/PRD, in the report Program---> Generate with this the missing selection screen will reappear..

hope it works..

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Do the following things

1) chek the tranport is moved correctly or not..

2) if it moved try to generate the program again

like go to your Quality and Production server QAS/PRD, in the report Program---> Generate with this the missing selection screen will reappear..

hope it works..

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Thx prashant

issue resolved

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your program is getting started with a variant.

- You can hide fields on the selection screen via variants by checking the hide column.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure the field and its reference type ( structure / table / domain / data element ) exist in your prod system.

Also you can goto se01, type ur request number and see the transport log for the problems in transporting the request

Hope it helps,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i would like to suggest u that u need to first

is u have to convert the R/3 Production systems into the Quality one

try using tcode BDLS

read the documentation of BDLS.

hope this helps u !!

thanks

ravi