cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Actually i am working on sap abap and sd but i need a small advice from basis experts.

I notice that whenever i saved the changed in the t.code OMH6 it is not giving me the

request no to be saved.

My understanding is someone else already created the request no. in that t.code.

I think i need to find the no. and delete the request.

Can anyone tell me how to trace that no. ?

Thank you expert in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey what are you trying to change through this T-Code,may be the changes that you are doing are not transportable like number ranges

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Basically that is transportable t.code.

I also face same problem for another when i create for document type in the SPRO.

It is still not giving me any request no.

But i think so that someone else have created the request no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then I will suggest you to check the client settings through SCC4,I guess may be your basis admin has blocked the transports creation in the particular client

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

yes i already spoken to him about the t.code scc4 and he had mention to me that he did not blocked anything scc4.

He mention to me that someone already created a request but he is not so sure how to find the request no.

Thank you very much for respond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you can got to SE10 or SE09 and look for all the transport requests of that client.Here you will find all the transport requests with status released,modifiable

If the person who has changed has properly written the description,then you might be able to find the transport request

Rohit