cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRu2019s generated out of deployment run are not getting ATPed.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Deployment Stock transfer purchase requisitions generated out of deployment are not getting ATP confirmation quantity in ECC.

Steps

1. Execute the transaction /SAPAPO/SNP02 program /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP.

After successful completion of deployment system generates stock transfer purchase requisition for external procurement products.

2. Execute the transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3 in SCM.

Version: 000

Product:

There will be few deployment purchase requisitions created.

3. Execute the transaction ME52N in ECC system for the newly generated

STR's Edit the quantity tab there will not be any confirmed quantity.

If we manually ATP the order then the system gives confirmed date and

quantity.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If possible, try using values 02 in availability check of MRP3 view and check mode in SCM as 011 and then try ATP confirmation.

0 Kudos

Hi Sentil,

ATP attributes changed as suggested and executed the deployment the run. No change to the Stock transfer requisitions generated.

Going through some of the release notes SAP confirmed that there is no functionality in current release SCM 5.0.

For now Developed a custom program to manually ATP the Stock transfer requisitions generated after the deployment run.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh

pieter_boucneau
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

How did you make the program that thus manually the ATP check?

Thanks,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Capture the Deployment generated Stock transfer purchase requisitions in cif user-exit and custom program to ATP using ME52 transaction.*

Let me know if you need I can provide the technical objects.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check "availability check" in MRP3 view of R/3 master is maintained properly for that material. Also check whether all ATP related customisation and master data are fulfilled for both R/3 and in APO. Check ATP group, check mode are transferred to APO material master in ATP tab. Check whether all ATP categories are assigned to check mode in APO customisation.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

0 Kudos

Hi Senthil ,

Thank you very much for the inputs.

Checked in our system we have all the ATP Setup working fine when we manually ATP the Stock transfer purchase requisition.

It is just happened to be either in SNP or deployment run in the back ground the ATP is not confirming any quantities.

Material Master MRP3 Availability check value u2018CHu2019.

SCM ATP View Check Mode: u2018030u2019 and ATP Group u2018CHu2019.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh