cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Repository not loaded"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to open the Data Manager/IMport Manager & getting an error "Repository not loaded" even if the repository is loaded & I am able to see that in Console.

Can somebody let me know what might be the issue?

Regards,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Try This:

- Right cilck on your Repository and Check>Verify and Repair your repository.

- Once your repository is repaired try unloading it

- Now load your repository with Update Indices

Now try opening your MDM data manager,it should work.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

If you cannot see the repository, that means your repository is not mounted on the specified server.

Right click on the server node and go to mount the repository.

If you can see the repository in the loaded state but cannot connect to the import manager or data manager, archive the repository once,unarchieve it and try to connect it once again.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As jitesh suggested trying adding the repository again by browsing.The error that you are getting might be because of the change in port number of repository.If the port number has changed then Data manager tries to load the repository on old port number.May be that repository is not loaded.

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I did the exercise mentioned by Jitesh, but I am noticing that the repository is mounted on a different port than the earlier one.

Any other checks that i should make.

Regards,

Pramod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If repository is loaded on different port,try adding it again in Data manager ,I think it should solve the problem.

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I dont think, port plays any role in connecting the repository by Data Manager. UnMount the repository and mount it again. Also try reloading of repository.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your support. There was an issue with the client connectivity & presntly it

has been sorted out.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Data Manager or Import Manager must be refering other repository. Double Click of SAP Data Manager icon and click on browse button, now select MDM Server and the required repository. If the problem still persists then reload the repository. At last try restarting MDM Server and load the repository.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja