cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Notif_Create Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in NOTIF_CREATE transaction i need to add 5 customized fields in the message creation window .Plz advice me how can i do it .And also need to store the values in the tables where other fields are getting stored such as priority,Component etc...

Thanks in advance ..

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu,

As I said earlier,

You cannot do any customization or changes in BAPI of notif_create to add more fields but you need to modify the standard code of this transaction

It is better if you convince them to post ticket from CRMD_ORDER as any way they are posting in solman only....since notif_create work in solman only.

Otherwise if still wants to go ahead with notif_Create than .....u have no other option other than modifying standard.

Hope I m clear now.

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

For adding more fields to notif_create you can't use EEWB as

EEWB can be used for Business transactions of CRMD_ORDER

For notif_create you need to modify the standard code to meet the requirement.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thx for your reply ...but if i change the standard code then for passing the values into sap system bapi used is ..BAPI_NOTIFICATION_CREATE ...should i need to change the Standard BAPI structure also as there is no extension given in that bapi .

Regards,

Vishnu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i understand why do you want to Enhance this screen . ? It is not advised to modify at this screen level.

Please list your requirement , will see any alternative.

Prakash N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

The requirement is i need to enhance the BSP Screen of Message creation with 5 extra fields which are not there at present .If i add 5 fields to this the same need to be appear in crm_dno_monitor screen . Adding in BSP screen and CRM_DNO_MONITOR is not a problem but how to pass the data from BSP to SAP screens .Because the BAPI_NOTIFICATION_CREATE is the one which does this but there is no extension in that bapi for customized fields .This is my Requirement tell me what can i do .As you will be knowing that BSP screen is nothing but the replication of NOTIF_CREATE transaction .So thought of adding in the same so that it may enhance the bapi ..is it possible ??

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

smile-

I am facing the exact situation. What was your solution? Any info would be greatly appreciated