cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated data load from APO to SEM transactional cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have BW-SEM system integrated with APO system.

I could see automated data loads from APO to SEM transactional cube ..

Infopackage name as "Request loaded using the APO interface without monitor log" ..

I don't see any infopackage by this name in both the systems ( APO & SEM )..

I am not sure how it configured ..

Appreciate any inputs on how its happens .....

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned the starting point will be the tcode BPS0. There will be 2 planning areas created (if I am correct) one for SEM cube and the other for APO cube. The better way to find it will be goto tcode se16 and enter UPC_BW_AREA and key in the cube names in the cube field. this will give you the planning area names now look for a multiplanning area which has the 2 areas included in them (this is available in table UPC_AREAM).

then goto BPS0 and you will have to find which function is being used to post the data.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data posted into the planning cubes using the BPS functionality is always with an APO request and not with normal info-packages.

You will have to get in touch with the SEM consultant on the project regarding the configuration.

If you want to start on ur own plesae go through the BPS/SEM documentation... The tcode the BPS/SEM configuration is BPS0.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand for quick update ..

I am fimilar with BW-BPS to some extend , but not sure how do we configure this particular situation which i had explained ..

Can you please elobarate how exactly we configure and where ??