cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger bic module mapping parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm implementing a Invoice02 to 810 scenario, my mapping name in repository is MM_xyz..

But I'm using the standard content of Seeburger...there are lot of mapping transformation..

So do I need to create 1:1 mapping in BIC mapper or can I use See_X2E_ANSIX12_810_V4010 as my mappingName in bic module config...

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

> I'm implementing a Invoice02 to 810 scenario, my mapping name in repository is MM_xyz..

> But I'm using the standard content of Seeburger...there are lot of mapping transformation..

> So do I need to create 1:1 mapping in BIC mapper or can I use See_X2E_ANSIX12_810_V4010 as my mappingName in bic module config...

>

> Thanks,

>

> Srini

Dont confuse yourself with the data mapping and the BIC mapping.

Note that the data mapping transforms your IDoc XML to 810 EDI XML. Here you have a transformation logic via the business rules. The BIC mapping is nothing but a structure conversion something you can say like FCC in file adapter which will convert the EDI XML to the EDI flat file

The BIC is at an adapter level conversion as it is part of a module. You actual IDOC to EDI XML transformation is done by your message mapping.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To handle the EDI there is no standard adapter provided by the SAP, so we can use the Seeburger AS2 Adapter.

Seeburger AS2 adapter converts the XML data to EDI and Vice versa. Seeburger AS adapter provider provides some mapping programs(for example EDI4010 version or other), if you are using the same EDI version(4010) then you can use that mapping programs, if the version is different then we can manually generate the Seeburger X2E and E2X mappings for the corresponding version and signal(850 or 810 or ..), for this seeburger provides the mapping designer tool, there we can develope the X2E and E2X mapping programs and configure this in the Seeburger work bench.

Seeburger mapping programs for transferring the XML data to EDI data and EDI data to XML data, but in the IR your mapping program for structure changing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the rply's...so if I'm using standard content in MM....i can still use See_X2E_810 as my parameter value for mappingName..

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally standard content would provide you the result for the end target system.

Try to get the XML and run the mapping of the standard content, see the output if it matching u r requirement , normally matches if u r using standard scenarios provided by content.

If u r output is not macthing , better copy the MM and get into each element level and change the mapping functionality.

If some time if u want to go with satndard content mapping and some changes it is better to use two mapping program in u r Interface mapping

Im(Out) -

MM1(Standard) --- Im(In)

MM2 (Custom)

regards

Srini