Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem during decryption of secstorefs

Hi!

I've made a homegenous system copy of a SAP PI 7.1 SP 7 system, but J2EE doesn't start. The SAPINST process went fine without any special errors.

I noticed that the problem is related with UME with the following error: "Start of UME Service Failed".

I wounder if any one of you know how to recreate the Secure Store?

In config tool I try to change the "Key Phase" but withou success.

How can I solve this issue?

Here's the error...

Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Internal error during the decryption process.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.security.Crypter.decryptBytes(Crypter.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ValueEntry.initializeValue(ValueEntry.java:456)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ValueEntry.getValueInternal(ValueEntry.java:567)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ValueEntry.getValue(ValueEntry.java:556)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ReadAccessConfiguration.getConfigEntry(ReadAccessConfiguration.java:1075)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.addons.PropertyEntryImpl.<init>(PropertyEntryImpl.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.addons.PropertyEntryImpl.readPropertyEntry(PropertyEntryImpl.java:55)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.addons.PropertySheetImpl.<init>(PropertySheetImpl.java:103)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationImpl.getPropertySheetExtensionInterface(ConfigurationImpl.java:452)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationImpl.getPropertySheetInterface(ConfigurationImpl.java:237)

at com.sap.engine.lib.config.impl.ConfigurationAccessor.getProperties(ConfigurationAccessor.java:542)

at com.sap.engine.lib.config.impl.ConfigurationAccessor.getProperties(ConfigurationAccessor.java:523)

at com.sap.engine.lib.config.impl.component.ComponentHandlerImpl.getServiceProperties(ComponentHandlerImpl.java:135)

... 14 more

Caused by: com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.InvalidStateException: Internal error during the decryption process.

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.decrypt(Crypt.java:863)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.decrypt(SecStoreFS.java:3525)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.security.Crypter.decryptBytes(Crypter.java:177)

... 26 more

Caused by: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Invalid PKCS\#5 padding length: 91

at iaik.security.cipher.s.b(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.cipher.w.a(Unknown Source)

at iaik.security.cipher.w.engineDoFinal(Unknown Source)

at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(DashoA12275)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.decrypt(Crypt.java:838)

... 28 more

Edited by: Fernando Figueiredo on Apr 12, 2009 6:10 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question