cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting problem in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

I have a problem with smartform. That is, the formatting of the text elements and text modules are not reflected in the output which I see on print preview. I have tried all possible options but failed. I have made text modules with various format like Bold, Underlined etc. and saved, activated and used in smart form but those formatting is not visible. I have also made customized styles and used in smartforms but desired results are not achieved. Please Help !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks experts ! my problem is solved. Actually there was some system fault. There was nothing wrong in my doings. Also your replies confirmed me that I was right. I was doing the same was...

Thanks a lot again !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronny,

Can you please help me for the same issue. When i put the text in the editor, it shows the text in bold. but I am not getting the Bold in my print privew. Even i am using the proper stylesheets with with font arial 8.0 and 10.0 and Bold.

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ronny

you need to clear some formats that u have used already because every time you change the format it will automatically gets reflected in youe text element. so you need to clear those formats. in your text editor goto change editor and then clear the formats that you dont need. for example you need your text element format with c1 and it should be like this

<c1>&wa_item-ebeln&</>.

when you go on changing your formats your text element in the text editor will be like this

<c1><c2><c3>&wa_item-ebeln&</></></>. so better clear this unwanted formats.

and then come back save and activate. now the desired formatting will be coming at the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ronny,

Include the smart style in the output options of the text node and select the text and assign the paragraph format or character format as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sravanthi