cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Every One . in settlement of project i m settling the network activities to superior wbs and superior wbs to Top Level WBS. This top level wbs is also billing element so revenues are also coming throuth sales order and billing (fi). now i was trying to settle this top level wbs to a cost center but the error is coming: Settlmnt from revenues/debit-side down paymnts to receiver CTR 10101010 not allowed.

I am confused whether v can settle revenues to cost center or not. if not what are the other option where we can settle the top level wbs . this wbs is having cost and revenues both.

any help would b of great importance, thanx in advance.

With Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally we are not settling top lelve revenue carring WBS to cost center. If you are asking that weather it is possible, I would say it is possible if you have allowed in your cost center master data along with cost , revenu postings also.......

But this type of Costcenter settings doen't make sense in real environment. Normally for revenue project is settled to PSG.

Regards

Nitin P.

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your suggestion in this case. if i am going for PSG . What are the config required for that.

With Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

The better method is to settle the revenues project to PSG.

In your case just try only to settle the costs to cost center,i am not sure whether it will work or not.

Regards,

Muzamil

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

It means i should settle my top level wbs to PSG. i more doubt is there i m not doing RA in my project.so with out RA settlment to PSG is possible or not . and wat are the settings required if i wanna settle to PSG specially in co-pa. as we are not going for copa till yet.

With Regards

Abhishek Sinha