cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in MD51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In My Project Structure I assigned raw material say A, B & C to activity which assign to particular WBS . I run MRP on that WBS by MD51 system generate PR for that raw material that work as per sytem but when i delete one material say A & assign one material say D & re run MRP by MD51 system generate PR for D & not delete PR of material A which i was delete from project even i run option in Planing mode as Delete and recreate planning data during MRP run in MD51.

Pl give solution on this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the PR either in project builder or ME52N,if PO is created for this PR then delete that PO first and then PR.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil

Thanx for reply if i have delete material from project builder after MRP run in MD51 its PR should be automatically delete from system when i again run MRP by MD51 with using option in planing mode as Delete and recreate planning data.Please let me know their was any setting in config for this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please anyone can gave input on this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivrutti,

Do not delete the material component from the Project. Because when you delete the material the PR of that is not deleted and if you run the MRP after the deletion, the system does not consider the MRP run for that deleted material. So, the PR is not deleted.

Hence. run MRP without deleting the material, your PR will get deleted.

bye

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont get what u want to say ( run MRP without deleting the material, your PR will get deleted????) pl explain clearly. you mean to say that material requirment quantity make zero ????

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivrutti,

When you delete the material in project, only the material gets deleted. But the PR still remains in the system. So, when you run the MRP after deleting the material in your project (in the planning mode 3), the MRP does not consider the deleted material. Hence, the PR is still not deleted even though you use the planning mode no.3.

You have to do like this:

Dont delete the material in the project. Now run MD51 with planning mode 3. This will delete the PR for that material. This will solve your problem. After this you can delete the material from your project.

Hope I have put it clearly.

bye

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap

If i run Plannning mode 3 it was delete & again recreate PR pl cheak planning mode 3 was Delete and recreate planning data pl cheak it

Regards