cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debugging in script for F110 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For bank transfer form i have created a vendor document in FB60 and the corresponding document was created in F110.

Script name for this bank transfer form is f110_d_avis.When customizing the script i have taken a z-copy of this script. From that copied script i have called perform statement and then put a debug in the program.

My need is whenever i click the spool request in F110 the debugging should on.But it was not even i had activated RSTXDBUG and using break-point in the program.

Can anyone please help me?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after creating the zscript did u assign it to f110, i think this is done thru some config, have u done that?

and u need to transport ur script from dev to test system using SCC1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Tnx for ur reply, i have done the configuration in fbzp but still debugging was not activated.

Regards

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hit a /h and put a breakpoint at Fm and give fm as open_form, now check in debug what is the form name that is being passed to it. did u do the transport to test system using SCC1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

i want to debug only the perform statement,for that wt can i do? bcz i have written the required coding in perform statement only.

Tnx

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u included a break point in the form routine it should stop there, and if its not stopping there, u need to check following things.

Is the correct script being called, for that put a break point at open_form and check the value of script name.

is the perform within and if condition, that is causing the script to entirely skip the perform,

is ur breakpoint within any condition in the form subroutine.

check these three things first.