Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

LO Extraction error

I am performing LO extraction and while loading data into Infopackage its giving me following :-

Errors while sending packages from OLTP to BI

No IDocs could be sent to BI using RFC.

System Response

There are IDocs in the source system ALE outbox that did not arrive in the ALE inbox of BI.

Further analysis:

Check the TRFC log.

You can access this log using the wizard or the menu path "Environment -> Transact. RFC -> In source system".

Error handling:

If the TRFC is incorrect, check whether the source system is fully connected to BI. In particular, check the authorizations of the background user in the source system.

Can anyone please help me understand what is it about?

It looks like TRFC are stucked..Please check the below points.

1.Perform the connection and authorization test in SM59 for the RFC connecion.

2. Make sure the RFC user extracting the data is having sufficient authorization and correct profile as per note 150315.

3. make sure there are sufficient number of Dialog process in BW in SM50.

4. check T code SM58 in source system for any more errors.If there you find TRFC's are stucked-->then press F6 to push them >After that your load should proceed-->if still it is stucked.then check short dumps in ST22>.if short dump is there>then cancel the extraction job(If extraction is not completed)->copy the request number>GO to source system >> SM37 >> give the request no(BI as prefix).>double click on it >> from the job details copy the WP no and the application server >> go to application server >> find the WP >> and cancel without core.....Then repeat the load( before that make the QM status red........and then delete the request from the target

Check Note 561880 - Requests hang because IDocs are not processed

CSM Reddy

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question